Thursday, October 11, 2007

Can life be just too much?

I have been so engulfed with dealing with my hero's absorption of his pain, and trying to find time to do my school work that I have become numb. My poor nursery has become a disaster; because one, I am not there and two, the workers became disheartened when the decision was made by corporate to move it to a new distant site. I am in a dilemma as to how to pull both myself and my nursery through this challenge.
I know it is possible, I just need to stop and breathe, and think. Right now thinking is difficult because the needs are overwhelming.
Sigh.

1 comment:

Pirate Princess said...

Worried about you - I hear you're not looking good. If you don't take care of yourself then everyone will suffer, even the ones you are sacrificing for now. You've GOT to learn to balance, and say NO.

I love you. I know they love you too - they just don't get what they are doing to you. Can it all be done? Yes - in their own SEASON. When was the last time you took Dad and Bryan for a walk in the park? Nature does wonder for the soul - and I don't mean planting plants. I mean just walking outside, feeling the evening breeze on your face, listening to the leaves rustle, allowing the sunset to imprint itself on your mind...

you move to fast. s-l-o-w d-o-w-n.

hugz from your bossy oldest daughter.