Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Start of a New Year.


So much has happened in the last 4 months that I haven't had time to sit and write, but then I still don't really have the time. Just guess I will have to work on making some relaxing time.
To bring my time line up to date.

These are 5 of the joys of my life.
I have a new grandson named Bryan Kristopher...I have seen him once. He is precious. The GranddadE has the picture, we need to import it.
My other daughter (the mother of four of these children) has found out she is having twins....It is exciting. My mother is a twin and my husband is a twin. It will be boys. Probably faternal as that is what runs in the families.
I made an A on my first course, and have enrolled in the second one required to start on my masters. I have learned to make woody cuttings. That is great. I could already make soft cuttings.
I am working 6 days a week, president of 180 women in my church's womens organization, volunteering as a family history worker 3 hours a week and taking an online college class, and assisting my mother who has developed anxiety caused false dementia. Don't tell me you don't have time. People need to learn to relax and trust in God and their family. I am an only child. It is hard to feel you have a lost a member of the family when they are physically right there. Working as an RN, I had experiences with different mental health challenges and with brain injuries. It is never easy, even with professional information.
My oldest son who returned from a church mission, is getting ready to graduate this spring. He is struggling with future decisions.
My 16 year old is pressing for his driver's license. He is working hard to assist my around the house which is greatly appreciated... Our goal is for him to get his Eagle in Boy Scouts this year.
My husband is a hard working wonderfully supportive man. He was driving through a subdivision on his way home and a deer charged his pick up. The deer hit the passenger side door and knocked in the mirror and window shattering glass all over my husband. We spent until 1am in the emergency room. He was lucky to only have glass in his ear, abrasions, and a contusion under his eye. He had been looking to see if he could move into the other lane or he might have gotten glass in his eye too.
It is fun sitting here writing and listening to Celine Dion.

Relaxing too.
Will try not to take so long in writing again and will try and be coherent too.


1 comment:

mE said...

Is dad ok?
I love the blogg mom... mostly I love hearing your thoughts cause I miss talking to you in the long rides to and from places... Thank you for you exapmle of love and mothering and etc... :)